Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
The present Porthmadog Yacht Club building located as you would expect on the harbourside of the busy harbour of Porthmadog used to be a chapel in the19th and early twentieth century. It also served as a school for mariners.
Product details :
- Image size - 15.5cm x 22cm
- Print only, paper size - 21.5cm x 28cm
- Mounted size - 27cm x 34cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.