Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Edition of 200
Brought up in Porthmadog, to me this is the hidden part of the Moelwynion range, but to people from the Ffestiniog area this is the best viewpoint with the added interest of the Stwlan dam nestling in its hollow. Normally the dam is pretty well disguised within the colours of the mountainside, but under a mantle of snow it stands out proudly.
Product detail :
- Image size - 61cm x 42cm.
- Print only, paper size - 46cm x 66cm.
- Mounted size - 60cm x 79.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.