Watch House, Portmeirion (PR78)
by Rob Piercy£40.00
Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Dotted around Portmeirion village are several self catering cottages and village rooms. all of them are uniquely and beautifully furnished. However one or two are special. The Watch House is one, located on a pulpit of rock perched high above the estuary, it is a one roomed studio with a sensationally located balcony on the very edge of the cliff with views down to the hotel and beyond towards Harlech and its spectacular castle.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 19cm.
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 21cm
- Mounted size - 41.1cm x 35.1cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.