Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Despite its mediterranean appearance Portmeirion is located on the tip of a beautiful headland in North Wales. Some may say that the whole concept is incongruous but I tend to disagree. It fits in beautifully within its wild Welsh landscape of hills and coastline. Here the main buildings ar set against a backdrop of the low Merioneth hills and the Dwyryd estuary.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.