Afon Menai/Menai Strait (PR88)
by Rob Piercy£135.00
Gicele print of an original oil painting.
Limited Edition 200
Separating Ynys Mon (Anglesey) from the mainland of Wales is an 8 mile long stretch of water known as the Afon Menai, or in English, the Menai Strait. In this oil painting you are looking across from Anglesey (Ynys Mon) towards the mainland of Wales. In the distance are the mountains of Eryri (Snowdonia) with the remains of the winter's snow. The Menai Strait can be a very treacherous body of water but when I painted this it was as still as anything.
Product details :
- Image size - 29cm x 73cm
- Paper size - 35cm x 79cm
- Mounted size - 46.4cm x 89.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.