Striding Edge PR142
by Rob Piercy£35.00 £55.00
Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
High above Glenridding, a mountain village in Cumbria is Helvellyn, a three thousand foot peak. There are two encircling arms that extend eastwards towards Glenridding from the summit and nestling beneath the summit and the two arms is Red Tarn a mountain lake.
This is the southern arm which is the notorious Striding Edge, an exposed and treacherous approach to the summit. Apparently someone has landed an airplane on the flat summit of Helvellyn.
Product details :
- Image size - 55cm x 37.5cm
- Print only, paper size - 61cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - N/A
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.