Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Ever since I started painting I have been attracted to studies of natural objects and the effect that exposure to the weather has had on their surface, whether it is an old gnarled piece of timber, a rusty old fence post, or as in this painting, an ancient stone wall.
A few years ago I discovered a type of hand made paper produced in the foothills of the Himalaya. This paper is excellent for experimentation as it is very strong. I use the rough version which is ideal to re create the texture required to depict these studies.
Product details :
- Image size - 20cm x 50cm
- Print only, papre size - 24cm x 54cm
- Mounted size - 35.4cm x 65.3cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.