Giclee print of an original watercolour..
Limited Edition of 200.
There is a point as I travel home from the Ogwen valley after a day's climbing or walking where I turn southwards into Dyffryn Mymbyr (Mymbyr valley.) As I emerge out of the village of Capel Curig I am immediately greeted by one of the most sensational views in the country, because five miles away at the end of this valley is the jagged profile of the Snowdon group of mountains, known to all mountain goers as The Snowdon Horseshoe. Like myself many landscape painters have painted this wonderful vista, from the Romantic picturesque movement to the present day.
My painting depicts a rather different view to many others, instead of having the two Mymbyr lakes as the foreground I have used Garth farm on its prominent hillock.
Product details :
- Image size - 29cm x 73cm
- Paper size - 35cm x 79cm
- Mounted size - 46.4cm x 89.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.