Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
The Black Cuillins of Skye is a long ridge of summits extending from Ghars-Bheinn in the south to Sgurr nan Gillean. It is an achiement to complete the traverse of the whole ridge in a day. Sgurr nan Gillean's profile, along with its neighbour the Bastier Tooth is arguably the most shapely summit of the ridge. It is also the most apparent of the peaks being reasonably near to the main road and the popular inn of Sligachan. The best approach to the main summit is along the ridge facing the viewer and is composed of three pinnacles. It is not an easy undertaking as it involves an abseil from the second pinnacle and an easy rock climb up the final tower.
Product details :
- Image size - 55cm x 37.5cm
- Print only, paper size - 61cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - N/A
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.