Giclee print of an original oil painting.
When we visit Brittany, one of the highlights of our trip is to visit the Breton fishing port of Gulvinec. Every afternoon around 4pm the fishing fleet returns en mass. It is an inspirational sight with the boats tossing all over the place in each other's wakes and sea birds screeching and wheeling above.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.