Giclee print of an original drawing.
Limited Edition of 200
A case of being in the right place at the right time. This phenomenon usually happens in the late Autumn when the morning sun is relatively low in the sky. Here the clouds have parted briefly to allow a sudden burst of light to flood the estuary below.
Product detail :
- Image size - 42cm x 61cm.
- Print only, paper size - 66cm x 46cm.
- Mounted size - 79.2cm x 60cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.