Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Porthmadog Golf Club is mostly known for its iconically located eleventh green, with its expansive views all around, but to me and I suspect many local members of the club, Moel y Gest, the hill to the north of the course is a more important symbol of the club and the area in general. Therefore I decided to favour the view looking over the sixteenth green toward Moel y Gest.
Product details :
- Image size - 40cm x 60cm
- Print only, paper size - 46cm x 66cm
- Mounted size - 60cm x 79.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.