Giclee print of an original watercolour.
A pretty classic view this of Yr Wyddfa from the floor of Dyffryn Mymbyr. Just slightly out of picture is the Dyffryn Mymbyr farmhouse made famous by the book 'I Bought a Mountain' which portrays the struggles of an English couple who bought a Welsh sheep farm during the middle of the 20th century.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.