Giclee print from an original watercolour.
Gimblet Rock in Pwllheli is the most easternmost end of a four mile long beach which extends as far as Carreg y Defaid in the west. The rock at the far end of the painting is all that remains of a large dolerite quarry. The granite quarried from here was used to make setts to pave the streets.
This beach, Marian y De is a blue flag beach and is easily accessible from the town with ample parking along it long promenade.
Product detail :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.