Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Black Rock Sands is a two mile long stretch of sand situated between Porthmadog and Cricieth. At its western end the sand ends at the rocky headland which has given the beach it's name, Craig Ddu (Black Rocks). Beyond is the distinctive remains of Cricieth Castle.
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.