Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Painting successful landscapes is very often a case of being in the right place at the right time. This watercolour is a case in point. A group of us decided very late in the day to walk up Snowdon, knowing that we would have to descend in the dark. At the summit the snow was deep and the cloud was down, visibility was zero.
Now this is when the magic happened, very slowly the mist cleared to reveal Crib Goch bathed in a soft warm evening light. I took scores of photographs to remind me of this special moment and we sat in the snow until the light had died away before gingerly making our way down.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.