Coire Mhic Fhearchair PR151
by Rob Piercy£35.00 £55.00
Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
The Torridon hills in Wester Ross, Scotland has possibly the most impressive mountains in the UK. Liathach, Beinn Eighe, An Teallach to name a few. Even the corries are staggeringly stunning and none more so than this magnificent coire, hidden away on the western side of Beinn Eighe....Coire Mhic Fhearchair. Known amongst rock climbers for its Triple Buttress.
Product details :
- Image size - 54cm x 38.5cm
- Print only, paper size - 69cm x 52cm
- Mounted size - N/A
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.