Cnicht and Cwm Croesor (PR153)
by Rob Piercy£135.00
Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Edition of 200
This view of the peak of Cnicht is more or less what I see from outside my home in Porthmadog. Cnicht has been described as the Matterhorn of Wales, a slight exaggeration, but there's no doubting that it is a very striking mountain, especially from the south. Cnicht and its neighbouring peaks, the Moelwynion is on the southern edge of a high plateau and the effect of the colder plateau air meeting the warmer coastal air can create some spectacular cloud formation.
Product detail :
- Image size - 61cm x 42cm.
- Print only, paper size - 46cm x 66cm.
- Mounted size - 60cm x 79.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.