The Campanille, Portmeirion (PR90)
by Rob Piercy£54.00
Giclee print from an original watercolour.
The Campanile or Bell Tower is one of the most prominent and well known buildings in the village of Portmeirion, it dominates the village. It is clever use by Clough Williams Ellis the eccentric creator of Portmeirion of a technique called 'forced perspective' By making each floor slightly smaller than the one underneath, it gives the appearance of a much taller structure. It is a fascinating subject to draw as you are always looking up at it, further exaggerating the perspective issues.
Product details :
- Image size - 49cm x 20.8cm
- Print only, paper size - 55cm x 26.4cm
- Mounted size - 65.3cm x 35.4cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.