Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
Ben Nevis is the highest peak in the UK at 4413 feet (1345 meters) This watercolour shows the fearsome northeast face with the Allt a Mhulinn river flowing down to Fort William.
Product details :
- Image size - 54cm x 40cm
- Print only, paper size - 60cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - N/A
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.