Beach Conversation (PR14)£55.00
Giclee print of an original watercolour.
The location for this watercolour is a large beach called Black Rock Sands, a few miles from my home in Porthmadog. The two figures are myself and an ex student of mine, we had been filming a scene for a programme about a master and his pupil. When I saw a still shot of this particular scene I immediately thought it would make a great painting.
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.