Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Aberdesach is a throwback to heady seaside days in the 50's, when holiday homes did not really exist, however this motley collection of shacks, bungalows and summer shanty's has wonderful nostalgic memories to many Welsh people who remembered staying there. In Aberdesach in those days everyday was sunny and warm. To the painter this cluster of little retreats provides a wonderful opportunity to capture this nostalgia.
Product details :
- Image size - 15cm x 44cm
- Print only, paper size - 21cm x 50cm
- Mounted size - 31.4cm x 59.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.