Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Borth y Gest village, is located a mile away from the town of Porthmadog on the North Wales coast. It has long been a popular family holiday destinations with its pretty crescent shaped bay lined with an array of colourful small terraced houses. Beyond the village are a series of beautiful sandy bays separated by rocky outcrops. Out walking one day I happened to catch this young family pottering around at the water's edge.
Product detail :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.