Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Built by the Welsh prince Llewelyn the Great and destroyed by Owain Glyndwr to drive out the English in 1404, this castle stands on a spectacular promotory overlooking Cardigan Bay. Here I've painted the castle on a Winters evening with the low sun dipping towards the distant Llyn Peninsula.
Product detail :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.