Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Edition 200
The Brecon Beacons are a range of hills in the Brecon Beacons National Park of South Wales. This watercolour is a view looking west at the main summits. On the extreme left of the painting is Corn Du, then Pen y Fan, the highest point and Y Gribyn with it's prominent shark finned profile. The dark stormy sky was a perfect background for the snowy peaks.
- Image size - 29cm x 73cm
- Paper size - 35cm x 79cm
- Mounted size - 46.4cm x 89.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.