Giclee print of an original watercolour.
The village of Borth y Gest is built around a quiet bay. The Welsh Coast Path passes along the short prom that surrounds this bay and continues southwards towards the sea. As the tarmac ends a path continues the onward journey skirting above pretty sandy coves . This painting depicts the beginning of this path as it leaves the village,
Product details :
- Image size - 30cm x 40cm
- Print only, paper size - 36cm x 40cm
- Mounted size - 45.2cm x 54.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.