Giclee print of an original watercolour.
There are probably three notable buildings in Portmeirion village. two of them are located in a prominent position high above the village...the Bell Tower and The Dome. The third is this building, the Town Hall. It is a more important building in a practical sense than the other two in that it is functional. It houses a cafeteria, a splendid function room, Hercules Hall, where weddings take place at regular intervals. It even houses a public toilet.
Product details :
- Image size - 49cm x 20.8cm
- Print only, papre size - 55cm x 26.4cm
- Mounted size - 65.3cm x 35.4cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.