Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Edition of 200.
Portmeirion is not all about the village and it's idiosyncratic buildings, beyond, and to the west is an area of woodland known as the Gwyllt. (the Wilds) The Gwyllt was conceived many years ago by the co owners of the Portmeirion Hotel which was then a country house. They were responsible for the main planting of exotic trees and plants which still enrich the woodland and also for the network of footpaths which criss cross the headland.,
Clough William Ellis has kept development in the Gwyllt down to a minimum, but dotted around the woodland are these pretty gazebo's, often in locations with a spectacular view.
Product details :
- Image size - 58cm x 44cm
- Print only, paper size - 64cm x 50cm
- Mounted size - 78cm x 63.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.