by Rob Piercy£50.00
Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
Tremadog is an unique village located a mile away from the larger community of Porthmadog. Unique in that it is a very early example of town planning. Unlike most towns and villages which evolved slowly over many hundreds of years, Tremadog virtually erupted overnight. Built and planned as an overnight stop for travellers who were making their way to Ireland by way of Porthdinllaen on the north coast of the Llyn peninsula, a plan which was never realized...Holyhead usurped the plan. It nevertheless became an unusual and excellent example of town planning.
Product details :
- Image size - 56cm x 36.5cm
- Print only, paper size - 65cm x 46cm
- Mounted size - 73cm x 54cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.