Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Kerasia is a beautiful pebbly beach on the north east coast of Corfu, in Greece, with crystal clear water and views towards the mountains of Albania, but what makes this place unique is the small taverna tucked into the northern end of the beach. The taverna and beach can be reached along a narrow road from the village of Aghios Stephanos with the last 200 metres down this steep hill.
I have been visiting this taverna for over 20 years and thankfully little has changed, when many of the Greek island's tavernas are mistakenly reinventing themselves as restaurants... tablecloths and trendy plates! Kerasia remains a true Greek taverna.
Above all else Kerasia taverna's most endearing virtue is the welcome that everyone receives.
Product details :
- Image size - 25.7cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31.7cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.4cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.