The Jetty at Kerasia (PR110)
by Rob Piercy£55.00
Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Most if not all the tavernas in Greece which are on the waters edge have a jetty extending out to welcome customers who arrive by boat. Any boat seen to be approaching will be met by a waiter, usually a young boy working part time, who will secure the boat and help the crew safely off.
Many of these jetty's are simple timber construction but at Kerasia the jetty which is very old, and was used originally to load cherries onto boats, is built of stone and concrete. I find it an excellent subject for drawing and painting, and I've painted or drawn it many times, I also have the advantage of being able to sit in the shade of the taverna to work, with an ice cold beer close at hand.
Product details :
- Image size - 30cm x 40cm
- Print only, paper size - 36cm x 40cm
- Mounted size - 45.2cm x 54.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.