Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Edition of 200.
This is the beautiful Dwyryd estuary. It is also known as Traeth Bach, to differentiate it from its larger brother to the west. Between the two estuaries lies the Portmeirion headland. As you can see from the painting the view northwards is truly inspiring with Snowdon dominating all. In the middle distance is the island of Ynys Giftan, which is also featured in the print 'Village, Sea and Mountain'.
Product details :
- Image size - 40cm x 60cm
- Print only, paper size - 46cm x 66cm
- Mounted size - 60cm x 79.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.