Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
Ben Arthur, or as it most commonly known 'The Cobbler' is part of the Southern Uplands called the Arrochar Alps. It is one of the most popular Scottish mountains mostly because of its nearness to the major centre of population , Glasgow. Its unique profile is also a magnet for walkers.
Product details :
- Image size - 54cm x 40cm
- Print only, paper size - 60cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - N/A
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.