Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Llyn Llydaw is a feasable walk from the car park at Pen y Pass, and it is an excellent place to appreciate the feeling of being within the mountain environment. Right in front is the dominant peak of Yr Wyddfa (Snowdon) itself, with the towering cliffs of Lliwed to your left and Crib Goch on your right.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.