Giclee print of an original oil painting .
To mountain walkers this view of Snowdon from the precipitous ridge of Crib Goch in Snowdonia is very familiar. The ridge in the foreground is recognised as one of the most nerve racking undertaking for walkers in the whole of the UK, with many reduced to total immobility. In winter conditions the ridge should only be attempted by experienced mountaineers.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 19cm
- Print only, paper size - 25cm x 32 cm
- Mounted size - 41.1cm x 35.1cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.