Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
Of all the mountain areas of Scotalnd I have to admit that Torridon must be one of my favourites. The area is composed of near horizonta layers of Torridon Sandstone which has resulted in spectacual peaks with vertical slopes. One of the most spectacular is Liathach, The traverse from end to end is around 12 km with little scope for escape due to the steeply falling limestone terraces. There are also some very exposed sections to cross, so a cool head is required.
Product details :
- Image size - 55cm x 37.5cm
- Print only, paper size - 61.5cm x 43.5cm
- Mounted size - N/A
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.