Giclee painting of an original watercolour.
One of the unique characteristics of painting in watercolour is the blending of colour directly on the paper without any apparent hard edges. In this simple composition I needed all the colour washes to blend seamlessly into each other. The composition may be simple but this technique can be quite complex if it is to succeed.
When the soft delicate washes have dried you can then use dry brush to apply the detail in the clump of seaweed.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.