Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Black Rock Sands beach is a well known holiday attraction in North Wales. It is a two mile long stretch of sand which is very popular with families because you are able to take your car onto it. These sea and wind shaped rocks are at the eastern end of the beach and mark the beginning of the Glaslyn estuary. It's location is known locally as Cwt Powdr (the Powder House) after the small building nearby. The name Garreg Samson is derived from the large erratic rock which peches high above the bay.
Product details :
- Image size - 20cm x 50cm
- Print only, paper size - 24cm x 54cm
- Mounted size - 35.4cm x 65.3cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.