Giclee print of an original watercolour..
Limited Edition of 200.
St Non's Bay is situated about 2 kilometres south of St David's in Pembrokeshire. St David's is known as the smallest city in the UK owing to it's beautiful cathedral. However what is so special about Pembrokeshire is it's fabulous coastline, protected nowadays by it's National Park status. I used to climb a bit around this area and it was during one of these visit, a blustery day, when I was drawn to the turquoise hue of the sea and the waves crashing against the coastal cliff.
Product details :
- Image size - 58cm x 44cm
- Print only, paper size - 64cm x 50cm
- Mounted size - 78cm x 63.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.