Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Over on the south west tip of Ynys Mon (Anglesey) lies a stunning sweep of sand called Llanddwyn beach. At its northern end an isthmus extends out into Caernarfon Bay, known locally as Ynys Llanddwyn (Llanddwyn Island).
It is a pleasant one kilometre walk to the tip of the island where there's a working lighthouse, with an older beacon to guide slate ships into Caernarfon and Felinheli. There are also a line of pilots cottages.
The painting shows the sea breaking over the rocks beneath the lighthouse. The hills in the distance are the the Rivals, or to give them their true Welsh description Yr Eifl.
Product details :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.