Rocks at Borth Y Gest PR135
by Rob Piercy£50.00
Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
On leaving the village of Borth y Gest on the coastal path heading south you will be immediately confronted with a spectacular view along the line of the Afon Glasyn until it reaches the sea. The path continues high above a line of pretty sandy coves with small rocky headlands that extends out into the estuary. This print shows the first of several coves, but looking back towards the mountains rather than out to sea.
Product details :
- Image size - 55cm x 37.5cm
- Print only, paper size - 61cm x 44.5cm
- Mounted size - 71.5cm x 55cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.