Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Cricieth, is a small town in North Wales dominated by a 13th century castle. The castle, situated on a spectacular headland above the sea divides the town's two beaches. This watercolour shows the eastern end of the eastern beach after a violent storm. Beyond the headland in the distance is the popular tourist beach of Black Rock Sands.
Product details :
- Image size - 20cm x 50cm
- Print only, paper size - 24cm x 54cm
- Mounted size - 35.4cm x 65.3cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.