Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Porthdinllaen is an idyllicly located village (a collection of various holiday homes really, plus most importantly, a pub) situated on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales. It is approached via the equally impressive Morfa Nefyn golf course. This view of the village is the classic view of Porthdinllaen with the small group of what used to be fishermen cottages sheltering from the prevailing weather beneath 60 foot high cliffs.
Product detail :
- Image size - 25cm x 38cm
- Print only, paper size - 31cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 40.7cm x 53.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.