Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Eryri (Snowdonia) has many lakes and reservoir dotted around the National Park. Here I have chosen a landscape above the famous mountaineering hotel of Penygwryd which is located to the right of the lake on the left of the painting. To the right of the painting is Llyn Cwmffynnon, a high mountain lake, In the distance is Llyn Gwynant, located in the beautiful wooded Gwynant valley, softer than most Welsh mountain valleys, more like Cumbria. The lake on the left is in fact a small reservoir.
Product details :
- Image size - 20cm x 50cm
- Print only, papre size - 24cm x 54cm
- Mounted size - 35.4cm x 65.3cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.