Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Edition of 200.
There are two iconic buildings in Portmeirion, one is the Bell Tower and the other is the Pantheon, or as it is otherwise known in Portmeirion 'The Dome'. I find the Bell Tower a fascinating subject to draw because of its dynamic perspective, but the Dome also has it's own issues. It sits on quite a complex shaped base making the foot of the dome very irregular. Interestingly the entrance porch to the Dome was an old red sandstone fireplace 'borrowed' from a country mansion in Cheshire.
Product details :
- Image size - 58cm x 44cm
- Print only, paper size - 64cm x 50cm
- Mounted size - 78cm x 63.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.