Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Editions of 200
The three peaks comprising of Cnicht, Moelwyn Mawr and Moelwyn Bach are known as Y Moelwynion. They dominate the town in which I live and work, Porthmadog, and for the thirty odd years that I've been painting they have had a leading part in many of my past, and present work. This is an autumn watercolour of the Moelwynion from the town's main harbour bridge.
Product details :
- Image size - 29cm x 73cm
- Paper size - 35cm x 79cm
- Mounted size - 46.4cm x 89.6cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.