Ynys Enlli / Bardsey Island (PR23)
by Rob Piercy£135.00
Giclee print of an original watercolour
Limited edition of 200
Ynys Enlli (Bardsey Island) is located at the extreme tip of the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales. It is reputed to be the burial site of 20000 saints, who made the difficult journey there to be guaranteed a place in heaven. The sound between the island and the mainland is extremely treacherous and in stormy conditions people have been known to have been trapped on the island for days.
Product details :
- Image size - 58cm x 44cm
- Print only, paper size - 64cm x 50cm
- Mounted size - 78cm x 63.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.