Giclee print of an original painting.
Limited Edition of 200.
This particular view is possibly one of my favourites, looking down past the shops towards the Town Hall in Portmeirion. It's one of the few locations in the village where you get that "I wonder where that road leads" feeling.
I love drawing trees in Winter, the tracery of all the branches, but summer is equally as interesting with sharp shadows slanting across the street and people milling about eating ice cream.
Product details :
- Image size - 58cm x 44cm
- Print only, paper size - 64cm x 50cm
- Mounted size - 78cm x 63.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.