Snowdon and Crib Goch PR140
by Rob Piercy£50.00
Offset litho print of an original watercolour.
A mile down the A498 from Penygwryd Hotel is a natural viewpoint with room for a dozen cars or more, as well as the odd ice cream van. Arguably this viewpoint is probably one of the most spectacular in Snowdonia if the weather is kind because in front of you is the huge amphitheater of the Snowdon Horseshoe with Crib Goch on the right, Crib y Ddysgl to its left, Yr Wyddfa (Snowdon) central and the cliffs of Lliwedd on the left. Magnificent.
Product details :
- Image size - 63.5cm x 32cm
- Print only, paper size - 72cm x 44cm
- Mounted size - 80cm x 50cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately, we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.