Giclee print of an original drawing.
Limited edition of 200.
This atmospheric mountain painting dominated by towering clouds and sky is like many of my more successful pieces, a chance occurance. Having arrived at the summit of Carnedd Llewelyn in pretty treacherous conditions, very icy underfoot, I turned southwards to descend towards my car down by the A5. After about five minutes and right in front of my eyes the clouds parted and spectacularly illuminated the ridge which I would soon be following. Difficult to spot but beyond the furthest part of the ridge lies the dark profile of Tryfan. This painting is more about the sky than the mountain.
Product detail :
- Image size - 58cm x 44cm
- Print only, paper size - 64cm x 50cm
- Mounted size - 78cm x 63.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.